Sigma Mixer Extruder equipment is combination of mixing, kneading and extruding in one bowl. Extruder is uses for processing highly viscous material which cannot discharge by tilting of bowl. Extruder Machine is having special purpose stainless steel or mild steel worm mounted on bottom of the bowl. This worm is having screw system underneath it which rotates in clockwise direction. During its rotation worm feed out finished product from the bowl. There is option of mounting specific shape & size die at discharge of screw system in order to have finished product in particular shape & size.
Sigma Mixer Extruder Machine is having usage in mixing sticky paste, hard silicon, heavy plastic masses, rubber etc.
- Available in Stainless Steel 316, Stainless Steel 304 and Mild Steel materials.
- Stainless Steel polish to matt & mirror finish as per customer’s requirements.
- Mild Steel finish with one coat of red oxide and two coats of epoxy paint.
- Discharge option of hand wheel operated (manual) or hydraulic operated (automatic) offered.
- Jacket for heating or cooling application can be offered.
- Mineral wool insulation with cladding on jacket.
- Tangential designed ‘Z’ blades offered for uniform mixing.
- PTFE made shaft sealing provided for food grade compatibility.
- Minimum gap between trough inner shell & blades remove possibility of sticking product.
- On demand Spray system, vacuum system
- Liquid Spray System
- Vacuum System
- Blades Cooling Arrangement
- Screw System
- Automatic Valve Discharge System
|Models||Working Capacity||Gross Capacity||Main Motor||Extruder Motor|
|SME – 50||50 Liters||80 Liters||7.5 H.P.||1.5 H.P.|
|SME – 75||75 Liters||110 Liters||10 H.P.||2 H.P.|
|SME – 100||100 Liters||150 Liters||15 H.P.||2 H.P.|
|SME – 150||150 Liters||200 Liters||20 H.P.||3 H.P.|
|SME – 200||200 Liters||300 Liters||25 H.P.||3 H.P.|
|SME – 400||400 Liters||550 Liters||40 H.P.||5 H.P.|
|SME – 500||500 Liters||750 Liters||50 H.P.||5 H.P.|
|SME – 750||750 Liters||1150 Liters||60 H.P.||5 H.P.|
|SME – 1000||1000 Liters||1500 Liters||70 H.P.||7.5 H.P.|
|SME – 1500||1500 Liters||2100 Liters||80 H.P.||7.5 H.P.|
|SME – 2000||2000 Liters||2600 Liters||90 H.P.||10 H.P.|
|SME – 3000||3000 Liters||3800 Liters||120 H.P.||10 H.P.|
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.